Happy Birthday Paj!

Ennis, MT(Zone 4a)

Hope you have a great birthday. I also hope I got the right day...

Hope it is a great day regardless!

Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

Yes, Happy Birthday paj, once again! I hope yours is great.

Thumbnail by plutodrive
Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Thank you so much mulch and plutodrive! You got the day right! Plutodrive, what is that gorgeous photo a picture of!

Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

That is a Turkish pelargonium, it is in the geranium family- Pelargonium endlicherianum. Angele posted a photo of the foliage here... http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/123172/ I wonder if it is thriving for her? I thought you might enjoy that since you have visited Turkey before. I found it growing at the DBG and would love to try and grow that here in Denver.

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Ooh, nice plant, angele! I would enjoy growing that one myself!

Dolores, CO(Zone 5b)

Oh, sorry I'm late, but hope your birthday was great! And have a fabulous birthday week and month!

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Thanks! I plan to. Theresa and I are off to Denver and Ft. Collins tomorrow and hope to see some of the Rocky Mt. Forum folks at the luncheon on Saturday. How's that for a fun birthday week and month.

Dolores, CO(Zone 5b)

Nice! Sounds like fun to me!

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

I have no doubt that it will be fun!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Happy belated Birthday dear Paj. Hope you had a luvly, luvly day!

Helena, MT(Zone 4b)

Oh, my goodness, what a blast! Happy birthday, birdlet!

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7b)

Hmm. Given that I wished you a happy birthday elsewhere and that today is no longer your birthday, I wish a very merry unbirthday to you.

Centennial, CO(Zone 5a)

Happy belated b'day, Paj - looking forward to meeting you on Saturday!

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Oh, thank you all for your wishes, even the unbirthday ones, I did have a first class birthday thanks to all of you and my DH. Lisabees, I am so glad I am going to get a chance to meet you at last! I love these gatherings.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.