CLOSED: Time for LazLo's Fall edition of "Mystery Mix 2009", but ...

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Chiming in from Buffalo, I have those same plantsup as well, no stems or blooms yet, just letting them grow, since they came from Lazlo.. I like that duranta, will have to put that on my Want List.. you would not believe the blooming things up here.. it is like spring here...

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

It is such a long list, I would like to get the Mystery mix but by the time you get to me you will probably be out of seed. But I wish you all great luck
with the growing of the seed. From what i see they are very interesting seeds.
Charleen

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

I've gotten seeds from LazLo and they are always just great! Excited to see what the Mystery Mix might be . . .

Hi Debra! Sounds like you're enjoying Buffalo! I was in Maine last month and was so in awe of all the green. I don't remember it being that green when I was growing up... but of course it was - lol.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

I'd love to get in on the seeds! I'm always looking for plants that can withstand this Texas heat!

St. Louis County, MO(Zone 5a)

can Duranta be grown as an annual and get flowers if it is started early in a greenhouse, or held over inside from year to year? I just love the color.

Kerkdriel, Netherlands

It is not coldhardy. I hold the plants over every year inside.

Bobyrd, I hope you can save some seeds for me!
The plant under your duranta, maybe some kind of primula (maybe beesiana)?

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

################     CLOSED     ################

If you want to request a packet of my Mystery Mix for Fall 2009, goto the following (new) thread:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1038271/

~ £

This message was edited Sep 14, 2009 11:30 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.