Photo by Melody

Specialty Gardening: SOON I will again have a beautiful flower bed., 3 by psychw2

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright psychw2

In reply to: SOON I will again have a beautiful flower bed.

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of SOON I will again have a beautiful flower bed.
psychw2 wrote:
I ripped along low-perforance rose out. I trimmed off the top portion of the clematis to neaten it up for winter.

YES, I've excited to get this going I'm hoping to have a few plants in place this fall. I got the chemicals sprayed this morning. Today was a perfect day for it. I watered like crazy yesterday and got up early this morning. I hope to get some of the "stuff" bought so if I have lots of people and time they can help me with some of that work too! (Like dig the fence post, secure picket fence, transplant day lilly. It ALL takes time and I'll be in race against winter soon.

I need to make and replace the lattice treslis the big clematis is on, (between the 2 windows) I'd like to attach another trellis-like ladder way up high, above the dining room window to give the clematis a place to climb. I need to cut down part of a wisteria plant that is HUGE. LOTS to do!! But soon I get to the fun part, planting and putting the design in place!