Photo by Melody

Ohio River Valley Gardening: ORVG # 201 Will spring ever come?, 4 by taylordaylily

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright taylordaylily

In reply to: ORVG # 201 Will spring ever come?

Forum: Ohio River Valley Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of ORVG # 201  Will spring ever come?
taylordaylily wrote:
Celene, What kind if twig, did you buy? It's funny, how fast those twigs become tree's. :-)

I'm excited for you! You'll do great at The Dispatch Home and Garden show! Your candles and soaps and lotions are fabulous! I might come to shop your booth. Your goodies would make great Christmas gifts.

Kathy, We got a nice rain, without damage also. It was nice to get a good soaking rain.

I'm trying to fix a walkway, I messed up earlier this spring. I was chasing down Kwanso roots and made a mess of things. :-)

Me and Nicholas started a fairy garden over the weekend. It was a lot of fun picking out plants with him. He wanted some Blue Spruce Sedum to make fir trees. I'm not sure, I would have thought of that. We used Elfin Thyme and a ground cover mint for our grass. We used Spicy Orange Thyme for a shrub. I love the smell of Spicy Orange Thyme.
Picture 1 The Fairy Garden
Picture 2 South Seas Daylily with a funny bloom. It's been doing this a lot this year. I like it!
Picture 3 Mabel Nolan and Constitutional Island
Picture 4 Silver Highlights daylily
Picture 5 Catapult Sam new this year, it's better than the picture! I'm in love! Lol