Morning Glories: Morning Glories 2014 #09, 4 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Morning Glories 2014 #09

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Morning Glories 2014 #09
joeswife wrote:
Jackie, I just planted three seeds from you from 2013 in one planter so we will be able to watch them grow and bloom for seeds, as they are in a pot that holds my jasmine sambuc, so if they are still going at end of summer, we will have them thru Fall and Winter inside. they are the Blue Silk, Pres Bush ( save seeds from 08 and 09) and Xiongs. Ronnie I planted the last seed of Blue Blizzard, the others are in another pot, this one is in a smaller sunflower pot so I can take it in If I have to. If you all have pics of these seed parents that would be great. I gave a customer of mine some pearly gates last year, and he brought me a bag of seeds back. a big bag., this year I gave hom moon flower alba, a different white from ona lees, and Keiru and an asiago. He told me they are up and he will bag me seeds. Looks like Pandy might have a seed pod, all the gloriosa lillys have pods, and the kopper king hibiscus has three pods so far. I am in seed heaven.
I also planted some random seeds from last years basement mix and white chinese bean hiyacynth.
from patio mix last year...