Specialty Gardening: Anyone working with Orbs?, 2 by LupineNight

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright LupineNight

In reply to: Anyone working with Orbs?

Forum: Specialty Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Anyone working with Orbs?
LupineNight wrote:
I see that this is an old thread (sorry) but I just found it since I would consider this stuff to be under "Terrariums". I didn't realize until I looked just how tiny "Tiny" meant! Haighr- I really like your orbs! Especially the one with the puppy, it is great for dog lovers. Generally I don't care for "fake" decor items, but it is fun and I am a sucker for dogs! Here are a couple of my orbs. I LOVE them and want to get a dozen or so more to hang in my sunroom! Speaking of mine, how do you keep yours from getting spotty? I was misting my air plant that was in one, but it gets the glass all spotty. I took it out because of that and have decided to stop misting the moss in the others because of it. Unfortunately, I took the pics before wiping them clean. But here they are anyway. One has jewel orchid (Anoectochilus reinwardtii) and some moss, the other was when I had the Tillandsia in one. I also have a Sempervivum arachnoideum in one but cant' find the pic.

p.s.
To the OP- I realized after posting that I am essentially highjacking, I really only meant for a dialogue about orbs, sorry to hijack! On the bright side, my orbs do make yours look all the more fantastic! /:)

This message was edited Jul 21, 2014 12:08 AM