Image Copyright HollyAnnS

Subject: Mid-Atlantic Fall Plant Swap

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Mid-Atlantic  Fall Plant Swap
HollyAnnS wrote:
Welcome all DG friends, Ric and I are hosting a Fall Plant Swap

WHEN:
Saturday Sept 13th, starting around 11:00 till……
Lunch will be around 1:00. It will be a covered dish.
We set the 11:00 start time to try and give people time to get here but earlier arrivals are welcome and so are late comers.

WHERE:
Ric and Holly’s house in Dover, Pa.
We live in south central Pa. close to Interstate 83 half way between York and Harrisburg. If you do a Map Quest from your location to Dover, Pa. that will give you an idea of driving times. I will be D-Mailing my address / directions to everyone planning to attend closer to the swap.
So please check the next post to be sure your name is on the list. So that I send you my address.

WHO:
All DG members their families and friends are invited.
Children of all ages included.

WHAT TO BRING:
Folding table or blanket and chairs to set up your swap area.
Something for the covered dish lunch. (Food Thread will be put up closer to Swap date)
You: Most important thing to bring is yourself. For those of you that have never been to a Swap you should know that you don’t have to bring plants to the swap to attend, you don’t even have to bring plants to take some home. If you don’t have much in the way of plants or seeds to swap that doesn't matter. There are plenty of plants to go around Gardeners just love to share their Gardens. This is a great way for new gardeners to start off. These events are as much about just getting together as they are about trading plants.

This thread is for general info, organization, who is planning to attend, and for answering any questions that might arise. Pretty much anything that is NOT food or plant related. Please keep food and plant trades chat on those threads. I’m going to save a few spots at the top of this thread for my info, you are welcome to chat after that.

Please check the top posts of this thread for updates, more information, and links to additional threads. Holly