Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: Photos from around the yards of some family & mine too, 3 by gardenlady123

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright gardenlady123

In reply to: Photos from around the yards of some family & mine too

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Photos from around the yards of some family & mine too
gardenlady123 wrote:
Wow shortleaf very pretty shots of your gardens. I am from michigan and the season is all but done herefor the winter. It is pretty gloomy. Hope you dont mind that im commenting. No one really gets on the michigan forum. I love to chat about gardens and can not there. But I have been shade gardeni g for 15 or so years. Have a very small yard but packed lots in it. Like we all must do! Lol! I take awhile for a new friend to be planted. I enjoyed looking at you photos. Here are a few of mine..... the first one is my japanese solomon seals recieved with a trade from a daves gerdener, 2nd are my beloved ligularias they are my favorite shade plant the leaves are huge and they flower with a daisy looking flower. 3rd is my oakleaf hydrandea, my favorite one. 1 have 7 hydrangeas but it gets the long cone shaped flowers white at first then they turn pink and the go copper color in the fall. Love it. 4th are my large blue mammoth hostas and a few other large ones. I mostly have hostas. Really have to love hostas with shade. 5th one is at the corner of our deck. Love this plantjng with all the different colors and stripes.Wel, thanks for letting me ramble. Have a great autumn. Ronna