Morning Glories: Morning Glories 2013 #12, 4 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Morning Glories 2013 #12

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Morning Glories 2013 #12
joeswife wrote:
Quote: Remembering my Aogakiyama from Aug. Now one of my favorites.

Comment: I can see why you love it so.

My favorite writing spider has spun a huge tear drop cocoon and I am sure it is filled with eggs, out on the woodfence. I sure did enjoy all the different spidersthat hung off the vines with huge webs from here to there, caught by the over wire and the reaching fingers of the twined hands of orange noah,merremia, setosa and carica, peeks of ornate varigated i nil leaves breaking the darker greens, blowing in the gentle night breeze.. and full of skeets and moths and things.. loved them more the fuller the nets, erm webbs. My walk outside tonight felt bleak, The blooms that I might have seen were withered and melted and chilled into scrapbook pages. The colors were unreal or brownish, and made me sad.

Told Joe the "Idea" of my wishful thinking for the ugly leaking basement. He started laughing. This is the "wet" end corner..Of course I have moved things around at least twice or so down there..

I hope I saved enough kinds of plants to tide me over the cold times coming upon us.

Dany, I'm so sorry if you weren't expecting that to happen.. that makes my heart sad to see so many dying plants at one time.