Morning Glories: Morning Glories 2013 # 11, 2 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Morning Glories 2013 # 11

Forum: Morning Glories

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Morning Glories 2013 # 11
joeswife wrote:
he stayed home, cooked dinner, made some jello, watched the cooking channel, went out and bought some white wine for a recipe he wants to try, and I am hoping when he goes to work tommorrow or friday, they will surprise him LOL
Meanwhile, my carrion flower has two huge buds, ( I havn't looked at it for a couple weeks)
counted 30 plants in the ground I have to get liners for and dig up and repot, and just now he asked me to save the huge coleus tubs I have .. *sigh* He said he will bring in anything I want, and I guess he wants things to be saved too.
not too many i nils blooming , the moonvines, orange noah, purps are all still going crazy, silly big tower of lobata is just now budding, so is the tub of confederate rose I have had for the past year and a half, still amazed at the goji berry in bloom, it is about three months late. Found one seed pod on mny pandy, and then prompty dropped it into who knows where as I was holding it and pulling off dead leaves, go figger. got the other special pods bagged up in net bags, tho. found the name for one of the tropical mgs species is orchea sp. ethiopia, the other a woodrose.

I found two chines bean vines blooming and budded wow they are really late..
*sigh* caladiums are just now winding down, guess it got a little chilly the other night.
did I show u this one? or any of these? If i did I am sorry to repeat, looking to see if any of them came from you or from Emma on ebay..