Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Water Gardening: A trailing hardy plant in a big 3 tiered fountain?, 2 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: A trailing hardy plant in a big 3 tiered fountain?

Forum: Water Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of A trailing hardy plant in a big 3 tiered fountain?
shortleaf wrote:
Awww.. you guys gonna put me to work huh? I have several interests actually that I always thought,
(keyword being thought..lol) would help in getting a job, that was years ago and that line of thinking didn't really work out. But, my interests are, computer stuff, plants and landscaping, fitness, painting,
and diy projects (I consider myself somewhat handy with power tools and such). I know I can only help myself but aren't you nice, Sharon, thanks for thinking of me, I'll dig out of the hole someday.

Yes, that's a few people born in August. A friend of mine is quite entertained with the zodiac, she's always talking about Aquarius and other signs. Sure, I'm in your group, now you know somebody born August 17th, you see, us Leo's stick together!

Thanks, I do like my Elephant Ears.

I bet mulch is gold there. The 1 cubic yard only cost $42.50, which isn't really cheap. It's a good thing that's what I already wanted because a 1/2 yd. is $25, now I am charged with wheelbarrowing it all over the place. I bet those worms like them some mulch! It's so light and airy, my biggest potted plant has been in nothing but pine bark for over 9 years, it's a Dwarf Eastern White Pine 'Nana', I'll upload a photo of it. - Its #2. You'd think that planter weighs a ton but it's incredibly light, maybe 30 lbs. I'm thinking about doing that with other big plants in pots of soil/mud, they are getting heavy and I'm not getting any stronger, probably the opposite! lol
Will

This message was edited Aug 15, 2013 8:15 AM