Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: March 2013 Marching into Spring while flying a kite!, 3 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: March 2013 Marching into Spring while flying a kite!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of March 2013  Marching into Spring while flying a kite!
shortleaf wrote:
I think my Pothos is Green Pothos, it doesn't look like Golden Pothos that my friend says, I think he's mistaken. But, anyway there's this odd green stuff growing on the other side of that pot, it has me stumped! I kinda like it! Maybe it's lettuce! Does anyone recognize it? Here's Golden Pothos in Plantfiles, mine looks nothing like these photos. - http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/184941/
Here's a couple photos of my Pothos. - Maybe it is Golden in the Summer or something, I'll have to ask him if he's sure it's Golden Pothos.

My new plastic oval planters are still full of alive plants! The first one is a Ponytail Palm and striped Wondering Jew and then the Mezoo and 'Watermelon' Coleus in the blue one.
See my $1 Patio Palm in there over on the right, that's it close to or touching the fluorescent light?! I can attest that houseplants don't look too good in the Winter! They probably want more warmth, light and more water than they get now, they only got another month and a half to wait to go outside hopefully!

I hope it doesn't snow much more, I'm almost out of birdseed!

Yes, it will be Tuesday soon, in about 15 minutes!
Your seedlings are really coming along, ju, mine haven't sprouted yet, I look every day.
Yes, family and friends are important to stay close with.
I got a friend who is an electric utility meter reader, it really helps keep him in good health too, and I'm sure $27 an hour doesn't hurt either!
They say, "if you get a job you enjoy, you'll never work a day in your life", I'm not so sure that's so, I've never met anyone or seen anyone on tv who wouldn't rather be home than at their job!
Everybody have a nice Tuesday!
Will

This message was edited Mar 5, 2013 12:19 AM