Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: March 2013 Marching into Spring while flying a kite!, 2 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: March 2013 Marching into Spring while flying a kite!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of March 2013  Marching into Spring while flying a kite!
shortleaf wrote:
I enjoy my lame attempts at humor, it makes me laugh inside!
Thanks ju, I'll try to put my best foot forward again! I'm running out of best feet!

Hehe.. probably too much caffeine, I never drink coffee myself but I drink plenty of sodiepop!
You can always count on Coke or Pepsi to be there! I don't discriminate on the two, they are both delightful. If I had to choose though, (and both were available), I suppose I'd go with Pepsi.
Pop just tastes so good! Speaking of which, I like mine real cold and I put a can of Pepsi in the freezer this morning and I forgot about it, it now has some ice in it, but it's cold!

Haha, you sing and talk to your plants too?! Sure, the plants would enjoy the jokes!

Here is Grubworm right on a squirrel on the window-sill! Sorry the photo is so dark and I didn't have time to zoom in and exclude all the clutter in the living room. That big exercise ball is just used for sitting and watching tv! I like to fall down on it from a standing position myself! Back to that squirrel, you can barely see his/her little ears sticking up above the Window and his/her bushy tail in the silhouette of the tree. We like to sit there and watch the monitor of the squirrels getting on the birdfeeders on the front porch, knocking each other off and stuff! - This monitor photo is a couple days old but you can see the squirrel stretching from the bottom feeder and eating out of the top feeder!