Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: February 2013 - Spring is next month!!, 2 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: February 2013 - Spring is next month!!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of February 2013 - Spring is next month!!
billyporter wrote:
25°/39°/14°
Today...Mostly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly sunny. Scattered flurries until late afternoon. High in the upper 30s. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
Tonight...Mostly clear. Low around 14. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sorry to get so far behind.

Will,
Wow, daffys! I guess a girl in town did say hers were showing too. I think that's far too early.

Ju,
It hasn't been too bad here. We missed the worst of the storms, and the blowing snow and icy day we had, was warm, LOL!
LOVE the coneflowers!

Green,
Nice to see you, and love the snow picture!
Cute grandkids and bunnies! Love their snow kid and dog!

It's been busy. Right after Christmas we moved my DD into a bigger farmhouse. Then I spent the night every week to help get it in order. I'm still going out every week and need to decide which day to do so this week.

We had a message on the machine last week. The ''Salvation Army'' will be in our town each week and to call if you have a pick up. Aaarggg, I took all I had right before and after Christmas. I have cleaned out just about every cupboard, closet and drawer now. I have nothing left, LOL!

I looked up the ''Farmer's Almanac'' online and put their garden planting chart on my desktop, so at least I'm thinking garden. I'll switch out the marigolds for a row of Zinnias. Woo hoo!

It's a quiet day so far. DH needs to find tax booklets so he can do taxes. He's balking at doing them over the internet. Too much theft and no one seems to care as long as people have insurance. We would rather our SS numbers be on paper..... An electronic world is a bad thing.

Have a good day everyone!

Our goldfinches have turned gold! Not as bright as a dandelion, but still yellow!

Petey covers himself up, LOL!