Photo by Melody

Beginner Gardening: Free Seed for Newbees "Newbee beginning!!"1/14/2013 , 4 by Bellsp

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bellsp

In reply to: Free Seed for Newbees "Newbee beginning!!"1/14/2013

Forum: Beginner Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Free Seed for Newbees "Newbee beginning!!"1/14/2013
Bellsp wrote:
Arejay59,

FUN! I am newbie, just joined this month! I love this site. The avatar joke was a hoot, but seriously Melody (Dave's Garden computer whiz staff member) saved me yesterday. I seemed to have logged myself off forever. I couldn't get to my dmail (Gasp!). She was soooo much help! I do my best on these iPhone/computers, but I really love to dig and hope for something wonderful to grow. Speediebean's neighbors should be thankful. I got out and threw fertilizer in a light shower (mom always said that way you don't burn the leaves:)) and I'm pretty sure my neighbors thought I had lost it! We had just moved here to sunny north Florida! My yard was . . . sand box. Now we all share flowers! :). I've got 1DH, 2 sons and daughter-in-lovelies, Dad (with us), 1 old mix cocker spaniel, 'Tweety', two pomeranians Pierre and Francesca, 3 cats, Neko, Snowball and Vinnie and one chinchilla named Gizmo! Whew! Anyway, I will be happy to start saving any and all seed from down this way for newbies like myself! I am on that list. I am so glad I found this wonderful website! ! ! It really is by gardeners-for gardeners. Bear with me on plant ID (I mis-labeled a succulent I sent with a spiny yucca tag-oops)! I did let them know:). I'm all for this and you count me in to share what seed I have from self, neighbors, family, etc. I collected sago seeds from the edge of parking lot the other day:). LOL! Thank you and Risingcreek for doing the hard part:)! Happy Gardening!
Bellsp
MS-FIGHTER (light weight garden champ :). If I am every off temporarily, I'm just warming back up for round two:).

Love these spots for pics!
Unreal sunset last week, me and Jay:), Pierre (red fur) and Francesca sporting Christmas wear, Dad, Daughter-in-lovely Tabitha, Son Andrew, Hubby Jay, Son Jayson, Daughter-in-lovely Hannah, Pretty Pink Violet