Photo by Melody

Beginner Gardening: Free Seed for Newbees "Newbee beginning!!"1/14/2013 , 2 by arejay59

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright arejay59

In reply to: Free Seed for Newbees "Newbee beginning!!"1/14/2013

Forum: Beginner Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Free Seed for Newbees "Newbee beginning!!"1/14/2013
arejay59 wrote:
Good Morning,
Is everyone up? The sun will be up and way ahead of you if you aren't!! Wake up wake up!!

Oh Goody!! That's my Bumble!! XO If you think Ive lost my mind(which I do now and then) Talking to someone named Bumble that you cant find in the thread, Im talking to Rider as you all know her. I have to remind myself to call her Rider. She reminds me of a happy bumble bee flying in making everything happy and growing,helping any flower in the garden. Even the weeds, which by the way are my favorite flowers ,(I favor the herbs) oh and the Irises...which are technically and herb, so I called her bumble one day and it just stuck!!
Now speaking of Irises!! Yes you guessed it he is back !! Our Tallbearded Iris extraordinaire has come in from the garden as it is covered with snow right now!! He is ready to rumble!! Mitt who you will run into sooner or later has offered up a box of Irises!! Yeay!!! All those that donate seed and post on the thread and all New Bees that request seed and post on the tread will be entered into the drawing!! In March we will do a draw and someone will get a box(have you ever seen a box of Mit's Irises? Ill show you if I can remember...
He is the best isnt he!! XO Mit!!
Now one more thing, my new helper!! Her name is Risingcreek and she has graciously offered her help!! Yeah welcome aboard Risingcreek. We haven't worked out the details but we will!! You can find her here http://davesgarden.com/members/risingcreek/
Go easy on her she is new to the new Bee helping job!! It looks like we are back in the new Bee seed business( can you call it business when everything is free?)!!! everyone do a happy dance.
Bumble do you see DG has added a new feature I can add 5 photos at a time!! Maybe we will get an avatar soon!!
Here comes a Mits box of Iris!! Stay tuned !! Boy that took a while!! I think this is one of the boxes I got from Mit years ago!! I wonder if it took so long to find it because I am disorganized or I need more Irises...hmmm