Bulbs: Forced Bulbs 4 Holidays., 3 by Cem9165

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Cem9165

In reply to: Forced Bulbs 4 Holidays.

Forum: Bulbs

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Forced Bulbs 4 Holidays.
Cem9165 wrote:
Hi Kim, I love your Thumbergeria vine. I looked at it in the past, but I've never bought one. Is it fragrant, and do you have to bring it in for the winter?

I finally got more pictures of the forced bulbs and Amaryllis, including a new one that I got for Christmas from one of my co-workers. The forced bulbs are doing well, and you were right, some of them have started growing, since we've had some warm weather lately here as well. The first picture is of the recently planted bulbs, the second is of bulbs that were planted 2 years ago, that have grown again, it will be interesting to see if they bloom, the third picture is of the Amaryllis in the basement with no new growht yet, , and the last is of the new Amaryllis bulb that I received a few weeks ago from someone at work. My DH brought it home, and didn't tell me. I found it in the garage on top of the fridge today, so I potted it up tonight. The anemic stems showing are actually buds that are growing out of the bulb before the leaves, I assume the stems will turn green now that they'll be getting some light.