Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: Sept. - 2012, it's time for Fall, and changing colors o, 2 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: Sept. - 2012, it's time for Fall, and changing colors o

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Sept. - 2012, it's time for Fall, and changing colors o
shortleaf wrote:
Quite a schedule there Pepper! I have school Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. My nephews are in Texas, they are young adults now. Years ago I bought a nephew a shirt but he couldn't wear it to school because they could only wear solids.

A 90% chance of rain Thursday, yippee!! - http://www.kshb.com/subindex/weather/forecast/7_day_forecast

Well, all those rocks now have a new home, in the front yard! - That Wandering Jew complements them pretty good there oddly enuff. It'll have to complement them from the basement soon as it'll have to come in!

I think I know now how best to get the white to come out in my SpiderPlants, give them plenty of sun. This one gets plenty thruout the day and it has some good white on it. - I'll be bringing those houseplants in, in a couple weeks maybe, it has been getting pretty cool at nite, around mid to high forties. That SpiderPlant still amazes me, it was just a baby earlier this year.