Photo by Melody

Hostas: Let's see your pictures of hostas beginning with T, U & V, 3 by ViolaAnn

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ViolaAnn

In reply to: Let's see your pictures of hostas beginning with T, U & V

Forum: Hostas

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Let's see your pictures of hostas beginning with T, U & V
ViolaAnn wrote:
#1. 'Tiny Tears' (chibai) - new Summer 2010. A very fast-growing mini with tiny green leaves.

#2. 'Touch of Class' - new spring 2004. Love the colours in this, though mine has been sporting to "Bulletproof' a few times in the past few years. Note the solid blue eyes. I'll divide them in the autumn.

#3. 'Twist of Lime' - new spring 2008. A member of the 'Lemon-Lime' family. All fast-growing minis which could make good edgers.

#4. 'Twisting the Night Away' - new August 2011. http://www.pwk.resteddoginn.ca/hosta_hya_sprt3.php This was a gift from a friend. His sport of 'Fortunei Hyacinthina'. If you scroll down the page, mine is a division from #8.

#5. 'Tokudama Aureonebulosa' - new spring 2003. Nearly forgot this one. For years I couldn't tell it apart from 'Blue Shadows'. Then last year, I noticed a big difference. But it seemed to do poorly during the year. I dug it and found few roots. Divided it up and it's in a nursery bed until I decide what to do with it.

This message was edited Jul 3, 2012 10:24 AM