Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Central Midwest Gardening: October 2011 - National yardwork month in most states, 1 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: October 2011 - National yardwork month in most states

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October 2011 - National yardwork month in most states
shortleaf wrote:
Those IA. cowboys aint real! Yeah, don't be intimidated by a trailer, just remember backing up is easy, you just turn the steering wheel the opposite way that you want the trailer to back up! Lemme see, I've hit a fire hydrant and a fence-post backing up!

I know happ is! Maybe I can interest her with a Blackberry Bush so she doesn't ring my neck!

Yeah, they moved that nasty old shed a long time ago billyp, there have been 3 residents in that house since that before photo up there. In fact they are my friends in that house now, they are a young hispanic married couple, I've seen their newborn even.

Yeah, she's gonna get me yet! I hate it that I bring her so much grief in her later years but I came here to help my friend, there's no way she could do it alone. She took a sick day from work today because her Mom kept her up all nite yelling. She took out FMLA a while back because that happens all too often unfortunately, my friend works from home when she needs to.
That Persimmon does have nice Fall colors, that is so cool, it is perfect for that spot, now if I just didn't worry that it's roots were gonna push thru the pond's liner!

Tomorrow, ima paint that red shed! My friend changed her mind on what color to paint it tho, from green to a light red/red/orangey color, she wants it to kinda match the house now. That's an interesting paint process at Walmart, how they do the mixing, its starts out white then a computer adds other colors to make the perfect tint you picked out. I'll do the painting tomorrow if it isn't too windy for my paint sprayer.
Here is something of a "before" photo of the shed.

I once took an interest in some relatives in Cottonwood Falls KS., only to find out they were some sort of rounders, even the women! I was like "good gosh, I come from a long line of imbeciles!"!

I think I'd make a good cabinet maker but I don't have the space for a shop, I like wood working.

I'm gonna make a point of visiting the older generation of my family this year.