Photo by Melody

Weather: June, Headlong into SUMMER!, 1 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: June, Headlong into SUMMER!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June, Headlong into SUMMER!
billyporter wrote:
77°/85° Mostly cloudy this morning. Scattered thunderstorms developing this afternoon. A few storms may be severe. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Ladypearl, the neighbors have a long line of pine trees so there is no stopping them, LOL! I tend to let nature take it's course anyway. But I've never seen another bird fly over and let go with such aim. They can really put a layer in the bottom and it's terrible to clean out :o(~

Those are walnut trees. There is another to the right, and down the sidewalk. The south property line has two more young ones. The neighbors are going to take them out one of these days.

Do you have any pictures of your parrot? How long have you had one?

Elena, that is so sad! I keep hopng a robin will nest in my apple tree.

Ladypearl, we never had blackbirds nesting here before the neighbors planted the trees. They always showed up in the Spring, but now they stay :o(

Pepper, laughing, spackled mushrooms! Aren't they pretty? Is that a rain lily?

ROTFL!!! Not a one you could eat!

Elena, we have coyotes, but no one has any livestock to bother. I hear they will take dogs and cats when hungry. The armadillos are on the move just as the African Bee is. I hope none of the southern pests ever make it to zone 5!

Bernie, ROTFL!!! Twice!!

Tropical, I'll bet the tomatoes could go out.

Celia, small yield this year leads to more next year :o)

I'm glad Isis only has that, and it can be removed.

My tomatoes :o)