Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: What's Happening in your neck of the woods? , 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: What's Happening in your neck of the woods?

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's Happening in your neck of the woods?
Bettypauze wrote:
Oh well, it's been raked, I'll get grass seed tomorrow and before you know it I'll have grass again...

Bernice across the road came over for a visit this afternoon, saw me weeding and cutting and thought she'd come over, knows that's about the only time I take a break...so break it was then a walk through the gardens..hers are manicured gardens, mine, well helter skelter I'd call them...

Jeannine, I'll tell you, once I spend 3 hours cutting/trimming I'm wondering if I wouldn't enjoy apartment living myself...maybe you could research your district to see if there is a senior who perhaps would love help with her gardens?????

Growum..now that's one big dog...wow...think he'd be taking you walking and not you he...looks playful with your daughter, should add she's a sweetie...

Theresa, think the reunion is maybe north by about 1 hr. from Cincinatti...love Cincinatti as well, would love to do more sightseeing but no can do this time..tight schedule...enjoy your time with your mom...

Well, better I go clean my studio..been making items to take with me for all the girls that will be at the DG reunion..lots of work ahead of me but I did accomplish much today..think I'm best to leave everything as is until tomorrow morning then do clean up..should call the girls and see what day they are painting here...if it's not tomorrow then guess who can be messy for a few more days...