Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?
MySharona wrote:
Okay starting from the top!

Sidney – What are the pretty pink flowers? Got it – polka dot geraniums!
Rann – That’s a beautiful picture. The “hill” to the right reminds me of Devils Tower (sort of) http://www.amwest-travel.com/awt_devilstower.html
Marsue – I think it’s the heat that’s turning your pink flowers white – just sucking the color right out of them LOL!
Kiska – I have saved several of your pictures as background!
Celia – Callie is getting as good as Boo about turning her head at just the right moment before I snap the picture. Are buckthorn berries edible? How is your back?
Hummerlou – That is one gorgeous picture! Hats off to you for capturing the moment!
Sidney – Your garden is gorgeous!
Rann – Your walkway is, well…perfect! What are you going to lay for the foundation? Got it – paving stone!
Kelli – Love the fog picture!
Man I’ve got a long way to go! LOL!
Kiska – What a beautiful spot…another year and we’ll be there to see it!
Dyson – You’re moving? I missed something….
Rann – That is a beautiful rose! School started in Georgia today. Starts on the 18th here. The kids are not happy about it!
Marsue – What are the flowers the bumblebees are on?
Celia – I haven’t spotted any wasps on the hummer feeders, only hummers and anoles.
Kiska- I love the “tommacks” Scottish for hillocks! Why do I know this? LOL!
Sue – I’ve heard that the jellyfish population has exploded this year. “They” say it’s due to the “fouled and warming oceans” are the reason. All I know is I’ve seen more here this year than any other.
Oh My Garsh…still so far behind…
JOEY – You were missed – we love you! Love the assassin critter. We have them here, they are good for the garden (mostly).
Marsue – I’ll have a Rio Samba on the rocks (especially after all this catching up!)
Joey – Give JW a big ole smackeroo from Auntie Sharon LOL!
Deb – There you are! Candy Lily is pretty!
E_B – Great pictures! I’m in love with the barn. It’s beautiful! The festival looks like it was a lot fun. Great job on the arbor...will you pen me in after Joey?! LOL! Can’t wait to see the bench!
Marsue – DH so far has driven 65 miles and is still on a full tank. He is going to refuel and do the “goesinta” (as he calls it) to get the mpg/hho. We’ve pretty much figured out that every time Gary has chemo…he’ll end up in the hospital due to the chemo killing off the white cells. Not fun, but it is the nature of the beast.
Joey – Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm JW is adorable! 1960 is the trivia answer.
Celia – Awesome pic of the hummer! Great job!
Kiska – Love the moose!
Marylyn – Got the numbers!
Deb – Your front walk is lovely : )

Where is Tamara Faye?
I'm beat going to bed LOL! That was a lot of catching up to do!

80.6 °F / 26 °C
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 68%
Dew Point: 70 °F / 21 °C
Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Wind Gust: 5.0 mph / 8 km/h
Pressure: 30.03 in / 1016.8 hPa (Rising)
Heat Index: 84 °F / 29 °C
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 1 out of 16
Clouds: Few 3800 ft / 1158 m
Scattered Clouds 6000 ft / 1828 m
Scattered Clouds 13000 ft / 3962 m
Mostly Cloudy 25000 ft / 7620 m

Tonight
Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Lows in the mid 70s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph becoming south 5 mph after midnight.

It was so nice outside this morning at 7:30 and the temp was the same as now....ummmhmmm

I turned these ugly rusted out green spring steel chairs (from a garage sale) for $10 each