Thumbnail by TheAngelGirl
Coushatta, LA

This is the Mother-Mini Lop Baby Girl.

Coushatta, LA

This is baby Netherland Dwarfs.

Coushatta, LA

This is the Mother-Netherland Dwarf D.C.

Coushatta, LA

This is half Polish and half Netherland Dwarf babies.

Coushatta, LA

This is the Mother Polish -Cracker.

Coushatta, LA

This is Netherland Dwarfs babies.

Coushatta, LA

This is the Mother Netherland Dwarf -Ruby,we just got her.

Greensboro, AL

Oh! What little sweeties! Are the moms taking good care of the babies?

All I have left is one N. Zealand male, but once my boyfriend gave me a bred Belgian giant female. She didn't like the disturbance of being sent to a new owner and the babies didn't fare too well. I only got one survivor out of the litter but she was a wonderful and BIG Belgian Giant.

Coushatta, LA

This is some Dutch and a Mini Rex we just got too.

Coushatta, LA

Thanks Gloria,Sometimes it not good to move a bred rabbit.It upsets them and yes they could lose them or when they have them they may not take care of them because they are not at a place they are use to,so it kinda scares them.

We had one rabbit that had babies some didn't make it.I think two or three did.So he put them in with the Dutch Mama.They are good about raising other rabbits babies.

Thank,Cody

Good to hear you at lease saved one.

Coushatta, LA

This is some Dutch babies and some Smith Dwarf babies.

Coushatta, LA

This is the Mother Dutch Cookie.

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Tis the season??? Look at those cute little pink babies!!! You do have some fine bunnies Rose girl!!! ♥

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

Don't you just love those babies :) I have lots of does due right now, too. Have 5 in the nest box that were born Valentines day.

Lana
www.daisypatchrabbits.homestead.com

Coushatta, LA

Thanks Sewincircle and Wvdaisy.

Cody

Greensboro, AL

I love bunnies. Your photos made my day. thanks, RoseGirl

Coushatta, LA

Thanks Gloria,you are very welcome i'm glad it did.I had more rabbits that had babies over night so i will post there pictures today.

Cody

Greensboro, AL

Wow. Easter Bunnies!

Coushatta, LA

Gloria,we have a broker that buys all our babies all one time.He sells them to pet stores.It's better on us because when you can't sell them all doing on your own,then you are stuck with the babies that you don't sell.

Cody

Frankfort, KY(Zone 6a)

I have a male and female New Zealand White, meat rabbits.
Here are the first babys, 5, from last year.

Thumbnail by rentman
Frankfort, KY(Zone 6a)

Mon on the left, teens and dad on the right.
This pic, taken mid winter, I had them in the Green House for a little warmth.
They are back out side now.

Thumbnail by rentman
Coushatta, LA

Their cute Rentman.

Reynoldsville, PA(Zone 6a)

love all the pics!! beautiful babies all the way around, congrats!!!

Coushatta, LA

Thanks Silkiechick.

Coushatta, LA

This is baby Mini Lops.

Coushatta, LA

This is the Mother Carman Mini Lop.

Coushatta, LA

This is mixed breed babies.

This message was edited Mar 8, 2009 8:20 PM

Coushatta, LA

This is the Mother Snow White.She is mixed.

Coushatta, LA

This is Netherland babies.

Coushatta, LA

This is the Mother Nertherland Dwarf Dot.

Coushatta, LA

This is Dutch babies

Coushatta, LA

This is the Mother Dutch Molly.

Coushatta, LA

I will post another Dutch with 8 babies tomorrow.

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

Are your bunnies pedigreed and do you show them? I got into showing about a year ago and really enjoy it. My biggest problem is no local shows. Travel 2-4 hours for each show, one way. And sign in is 8am :( I am sooo not a morning person!

Here's a litter of Dwarf Hotot babies

Thumbnail by Wvdaisy
Coushatta, LA

Some of them are pedigreed,but we don't show them we just sell them.We did have Dwarf Hotots but we sold them.Two of the females was bad mama's.Here is a picture of them when we sold the babies.By the way have you ever had a dutch looking baby pop out of your Hotots.We did and it was shocking but it is still and full blooded Hotot.If that ever happens to you don't worry because they will pop out one like that,it is in their blood to pop one out like that.Here is a picture of them when they got their fur.

Coushatta, LA

Here they are at 5 to 6 weeks old.

Coushatta, LA

Here is the Hotot baby that looks like a dutch.

Deering, NH(Zone 5a)

Boy, looking at all the baby bunnies brings back lots of memories. My parents use to raise and breed rabbits when I was a little girl. My brothers, sister and I would get up early in the morning to feed them before we went to school. And then at night before we went to bed. There were times when it was just too cold outside, my father put all of our rabbits on the porch in cages. At times we had to watch the mothers because they would eat their young. Nothing like watching my mother feed a baby rabbit. So cute.

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

The colored Dwarf Hotots are called "sports" and yes they can be normal but are not wanted in show litters, they are cute pets though :) They can still be bred and come out with show quality rabbits. The ones I'm breeding have no sports in their background. Not in 4 generations anyway.

I meant to post this pic last night after the other but forgot, guess all the wind this weekend blew the brains right out of my head...like I needed that excuse! LOL

This is Krystal, she's one of the babies in my pic above all grown up. She's getting ready to have babies of her own this week.

Thumbnail by Wvdaisy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.