Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

African Violets and Gesneriads: This is April Bingo :), 1 by PlantiMcPlanter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright PlantiMcPlanter

Subject: This is April Bingo :)

Forum: African Violets and Gesneriads

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of This is April Bingo :)
PlantiMcPlanter wrote:
Hello all you AV folks! It's April Bingo time starting Sunday, April 1st and I'm not joking :) Because of my personal paranoia I'm going to paste a snip from the other thread so you know where I'm coming from:

I haven't seen any bugs on my plants even using a loupe but as we all know this doesn't guarantee the plant is 100% bug free. I am not the world's best isolater and I bring cut flowers in from my garden all summer. SO what I am saying is please understand the risk you may be taking by not isolating your winning plants. Also, you may want leaves instead of the starter plants which I will happily substitute (leaves being easier to clear of potential problems). If neither of these options feel safe enough for you, then you may want to sit this bingo out until there is a gift certificate bingo *warm smile, not snotty grimace*

On to the game. I propose an old fashioned (meaning last year) type of Bingo. I will list all the varieties I have to give, noting any info I have on them. (I have a lot of starter plants just ripe for shipping) You (meaning bingo player) pick your favorite 15 for your bingo card. If you win bingo, you win a box with all 15 of the plants and/or leaves you wanted. Cool, huh?

Winner pays all shipping and fees (I'm nice but kinda poor)!