Photo by Melody

African Violets and Gesneriads: November BINGO, let the game begin!, 1 by critterologist

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright critterologist

Subject: November BINGO, let the game begin!

Forum: African Violets and Gesneriads

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of November BINGO, let the game begin!
critterologist wrote:
Please see this thread http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/666368/ for the game rules. I will post calls at random times during the day. If all 15 names on your list have been called, you have Bingo, but you must post "BINGO!" on this thread in order to win. Lauri will confirm your Bingo by checking the card you sent her, and then we'll make arrangements via Dmail for sending out your prize box of leaves.

To add to the fun, I may post a photo of the AV called without posting the name right away... With only 35 possibilities, it should be possible to ID them from pictures & descriptions... You can blame my DH if you find that frustrating, LOL, as it was his idea! ;-) I will not keep you guessing forever, however. By the end of each day, I will post the name(s) of the AV(s) called that day. The person who gets the most correct IDs (first person to post the ID) will also win a prize (to be determined).

I will keep a running list of names called by editing the second post of this thread at the end of each day.

Good luck, everyone!!!

edited to add the list of 35 choices from which everyone made their cards, for easy reference.
(These are not the calls; this is the entire list... The daily calls are on the next post!)

Petite Blarney
Silly Girl
Peppermint Girl
Sure to Please
Smitten Kitten

Plumberry Glow
Child’s Play
Raspberry Sizzle
Lil Bit o’ Irish
Candy Crystals

Rebel’s Rosebud
Rebel’s Splatter Kake
Apache Victory
Buckeye Evermore Freckles
Grape Slush

Biscayne Trail
Skagit Victory Trails
Yesterday’s Valentine
Tiger Trail
Yesterday’s Child

Ruth’s Girl
Ramblin’ Midget
Allegro Appalachian Trail
Champagne Pink
Deer Trail

Rob’s Cherry Soda
Rob’s Love Bite
Rob’s Whiz Bang
Rob’s Bunny Hop
Rob’s Gundaroo

Sheer Romance
Ruffled Romance
The Martin
Trinket Terrific
Optimara Little Crystal

(This first photo is not one from the list... it's my favorite Big Blue NoID!)

This message was edited Nov 6, 2006 11:09 PM

This message was edited Nov 6, 2006 11:11 PM

This message was edited Nov 13, 2006 10:50 AM