Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome, 2 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I Learn Today? Come sit awhile and share your day..newcomers welcome
Bettypauze wrote:
Iris, so hoping your health picks up to allow you to be able to do some gardening that you enjoy doing.gardening sure takes a lot of. Energy. i am into starting seeds, need to buy more starter soil today as I’ve 5 or 6 needing to be started, trying to start fillers for flower container gardening…
My friend Ann up the highway sells seedlings at a reasonable price early spring so ordered about 50. Church communities also have sales, great place. To get starter shrubs as well. Sharon in Vegas does seedlings and,propogation with much success, she may have suggestion.

Pat, m praying for the day when. You wake and say what would I enjoy doing. The room being added in garage is for long arm right? How is Marie doing rhesem past weeks with all these changes, starting to relax?

Deb, he will soon become champion, will he remain with handler til then or will be soon be home.he is sooo regal looking.

Dianne, does it take about a week to get over this procedure? Bet Zeke is enjoying the extra spoiling. Think next 2-3 days will be in 50’s, did you get all your wood cut up
will have to do looking for a recipe for ticks i had kept for you…your region seems to have it worse.

Lindakay, how are the quilt throws coming along? is your DIL still joying swing as much? Will you give them as you finish them or wait for them all to finished.

My chiropractor visits seem to be helping but this past week my hop is very bad, i go at 8:30 this morning, I’ll ask what he says about it., hurts enough i am using chair lift.

Susan,how did the funeral luncheon go?
Going to try and sleep, maybe another pain killer first