Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I learn today?chat with friends new and old.., 2 by psychw2

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright psychw2

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I learn today?chat with friends new and old..

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I learn today?chat with friends new and old..
psychw2 wrote:
Linda, the horse carriage rides sound so lovely!! Of course I am up for anything horse related! Sounds like you have had a good time & have seen beautiful sights.

OTC, over the counter Naproxen Soidium, it can be hard on some people\'s stomach. Like most of those meds, it also does thin the blood like aspirin. It\'s cheap comparatively.

Betty, I don\'t have to do everything at once, I agree but .... it seems like it takes FOREVER! Mostly because I am not focusing and finishing ONE job. I still don\'t have everything emptied out of the white dresser that I moved from the sewing area into my bedroom! How silly is that? Mostly the 2 remaining drawers have medical stuff (heating pad, electric stimulation pads for pain relief and various other things like my hand brace). I could drop in a box and put it in the linen closet, that\'s on todays agenda with a hair cut.

I only can take a couple of trips from my former 4th bedroom back to my Master bedroom/ current bedroom before I am out of oxygen and knees hurt. I\'ve been considering hiring my neighbor boys to help with that. It would be MIUCH faster! I still have more than 1/2 a closet to empty.

The contractor did a GREAT job of sanding out the scratches and putting a new shine on the floor. There is not as much a \"color\" difference as the photo suggests but the finish is so pretty. Shouldn\'t be hard to tell the which is before & after pictures. Between the kids, dogs, and improper care the floor really took a beating. All 3 pictures taken of the same area but from different distances, you can see the patio light filtering in. The after picture still shows the old baseboard off & the new yet put on. I painted and put new baseboard on 2 days ago. It is beautiful! I did a good job! I am so grateful to my brother for the loan of his compressor the lesson.

This message was edited Jul 7, 2023 8:22 PM