Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I learn today?chat with friends new and old.., 2 by psychw2

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright psychw2

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I learn today?chat with friends new and old..

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I learn today?chat with friends new and old..
psychw2 wrote:
Susan, that is a beautiful privilege to contribute to Una\'s service. Interesting fund raising idea, the help at BBQ.

Betty, you always have FABRIC to go to US for!

My Dad told me I swung a hammer like a girl. I reminded him \"I AM a girl!\" I was a teen & we were building a fence for my horse at the time.

Sharon, yep, you have doubts CANCEL!!! I wish my son had LOL. It will be fun to see who wins the genetic roll of the dice at baby\'s birth. I too stock up at different holidays for those special things that are only available once a year. I remember a special body wash, I bought more than a year\'s worth but it never did come back.

Deb, we need more Pics for our puppy fix!

Karen, happy to hear you & Walt are doing good. Jam --- oh my! Good thing I don\'t make any anymore. I LOVE freezer jam. I used to make it all year long. A special needs child takes more patience and endurance to accomplish such a difficult milestone. Congratulations to each of them AND their parents.

Dianne, I never think of Canada getting triple digits. OUCH

My brother Mark came & gave me a quick tutorial on my chop saw/ miter saw, my pneumatic nail gun (which I haven\'t used in years & not often then), & he also loaned me his portable compressor and turned me loose. I got the baseboard installed. I need to finish the caulking, about 1/2 done. I did a pretty good job!

Mark also rehung my closet sliding doors. The contractor hung them wrong & they were not functioning smoothly. They do NOW! Mark is so calm, practical and so non-verbal (compared to me). He had way more patience than I would have guessed. He has done stuff FOR me, but this is the first time I asked him to TEACH me something.

I dont\' know if the picture is good enough to see all the \"white saw dust\" from the PVC base board I cut.

I managed to find a black bookcase JUST the right size for the 4th bedroom. I took out the white nightstand and moved it too my master bedroom.

This message was edited Jul 5, 2023 6:47 PM