Photo by Melody

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I learn today?chat with friends new and old.., 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I learn today?chat with friends new and old..

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I learn today?chat with friends new and old..
Bettypauze wrote:
Happy 4th of July everyone.. may everyone be safe today!

Lordy 103, think it was that temp when i visited and in the desert it was 121F
Will feel like 99f today..hot for us.

It is exciting for sure for you and your family, a blond blue eyes Viking Theodore will be, that is my bet along with 7.2lbs. Congrats great grandma.

Just had my bath, now outside before the heat. i will water the restaurant’s planters that aren’t doing as well as they should, when set up they have such a lovely patio, then my gardens.

That little garden I made on side of shed has tomatoes plants almost 2 ft tall, no flowers, doubtful it will get any but i see a few cucumber plants have flowers so maybe I will have a cucumber sandwich from my own garden.

Pat can’t come today (going to Barrie to deliver 16 cancer hats she has made to the cancer clinic, june will drop in for a bit, i bought a new pattern for a cancer hat, I’m not quite as far as she is where you have to knit triple stitches but I will try and help her out. This afternoon Giorgia, one of my favourites is coming so full day.

Only must on my agenda is to confirm booking for my neck injection tomorrow.

Hope to hear how Karen and hubby are doing and Judy. Will have to send a message to Liz, don’t believe she renewed her subscription.

Enjoy your day everyone