Photo by Melody

General Discussion & Chat: Best/Worse/What did I Learn today? Come sit a spell, a place where friends meet & share! All newcomers welcome.., 3 by psychw2

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright psychw2

In reply to: Best/Worse/What did I Learn today? Come sit a spell, a place where friends meet & share! All newcomers welcome..

Forum: General Discussion & Chat

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Best/Worse/What did I Learn today? Come sit a spell, a place where friends meet & share! All newcomers welcome..
psychw2 wrote:
Hang in there Susan, just a few more weeks!

I worked outside a little and the congestion is killing me. For probably 2 weeks now my sinus are just impossible. Taking decongestives, nose sprays, sleeping in the recliner with my Cpap. Nothing seems to help very much. It is easy to overdo nose sprays and become dependent (get rebound affect). I don\'t need that!

YES, Adam has been talking for years about wanting his own place. He stuck out a job he hated to get qualified to buy a house only to have the company fire all the experienced employees & hire newbies to cut costs. That was probably 5 years ago. Andrea can hardly wait to get away from me. So YES! They will all be very happy to have their own place.

Today I am going to make a dent in this disaster of a sewing room. I have boxes & bins stored under my table and I am going to go thru them all. I hate not being able to sit at that table with my feet UNDER the table comfortably. I am going to move some of the stuff WAY UP high on top of the storage shelves. I don\'t NEED all of this down lower. I will likely need to buy some more clear project boxes.

I bought $40 boxes of Nutri-System that were clearanced for $4, 4 of them! They had lunch, breakfast and snacks in them. I should have known better. I DID know better. I am like an alcoholic with the first sip of alcohol. I am rehoming all those snacks & cereal bars etc. THAT was a \"Bender\" I did not need! LOL

I took my CRV in for a tire repair. I am grateful it was \"no charge\" and NOT have to replace all 4 tires (4 wheel drive, replace 1, replace them ALL).

We had snow & freezing weather just a few days ago.... these are today\'s pictures.

Daffodils & blue ? something, paperwhites are not far behind, buds are swollen but not opened. ONE lonely pink tulip, , waiting for its sisters to hurry up. This fall I need to dig them all up and divide them or I won\'t have blooms they are so crowded/ Clematis next the house with 1,000s of buds getting to put on a show.