Morning Glories: Morning Glories 2020 #03, 3 by helenahkh

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright helenahkh

In reply to: Morning Glories 2020 #03

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Morning Glories 2020 #03
helenahkh wrote:
Thanks Jackie. I know the white wisteria grew wild here on a woody lot. I think that's where I got seeds from it. My purple wisteria already was here wrapped around our big oak tree. I thought it was going to choke that tree and kill it but the tree won and broke the vine. But then the wisteria sent runners in the yard. If I could start over I'd never have wisteria vines, campis trumpet vines, cross vines even honeysuckle vines, yellow jasmine too, all are aggressive and will take over and are hard to maintain. The wisteria didn't kill my tree but it got hit by lightning so the top is dying maybe 10 ft of the branches are dead, will loose it eventually.
Hope you get lots of sunshine Jackie and your yard gets to dry out. Hope your son gets to cut that branch for you too.
I have 2 nice mg blooms this morning, the first is a seed I started from goards (A) it's Hannahubuki x choco rose cross. The other bloom is from Azuremore, it changes from the light blue to some with stripes. My roses and pink powder puff bloom.

This message was edited Mar 24, 2020 7:31 AM