Morning Glories: Morning Glories 2018 #07, 4 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Morning Glories 2018 #07

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Morning Glories 2018 #07
joeswife wrote:
I've been so happy to gaze at the pics of all the beautiful blooms from everyone.
I have buds on the Pandurata. My Mock Orange tripled in size on year 3. ( Hi, Tallulah)
The I. setosa shot is gorgeous, Kitt. I also see the Block on the Aoshibouri. (original seed from Oona Lee)
Love seeing so much clearer now. If I could only smell. All my Hybrid Roses have flushed out for the next 2 weeks or so, I will trim the dead heads fr more branches. I have a lot of vines, still no blooms. Hoping to keep seeing those beautiful Chocolates, Helena;and Xiong's makes my heart happy Jackie,THANKS! I have to show you a few of the People I have been taking care of..George is 89, his wife 90, and they are celebrating 67 years of marriage! And Betty S. just celebrated her 95th year yesterday! ( she is in the front) . Joanna is our in house piano Player,she is 96 and so good to play for us while waiting and at the end of the meals. I might seem silly to work on weekends, but I'm off the next two days so hopefully will find a bloom. Hi Linda!

This message was edited Jun 5, 2018 1:20 AM

This message was edited Jun 5, 2018 1:27 AM