Perennials: What\'s Blooming 4, 2 by brendak654

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright brendak654

In reply to: What\'s Blooming 4

Forum: Perennials

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of What's Blooming 4
brendak654 wrote:
Keith - Thanks and I hope you managed to collect those first photo contest winnings?

Birder - Thank you and as for the MG Sale I remember buying some lemon balm and sampling lemon balm bars there close to the corner from a sweetheart of a lady that had herbs and I remember another vendor (maybe you) in that same corner area . If it was you in that corner, you were busy with other people. My hubby was driving and spotted the MG Plant Sale Sign and I was so happy that it was the right day. Nice place there in the bldg. I don\'t even remember what all I bought - but it was a TREAT to be at the right place at the right time. Is this MG sale every year at a certain date? It would be nice to mark my calendar for 2018. One year I went to a MG plant sale in Paducah, Ky, too. SMALL WORLD!!

My pond culture project, below, started out with all my optimism, then it soon died. I guess if we don\'t try, we never will have a success. I tried floating several different plants just to see if something would work - no! Now I get to go collect all my pieces of floating insulation. Then here are some more of my garden art projects this year.