Morning Glories: Morning Glories 2017 #03, 3 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Morning Glories 2017 #03

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Morning Glories 2017 #03
joeswife wrote:
Helena, that blue is very vibrant! Indigo is ( Blue) and feathers means the separation looking like feathers and yours looks true to point. Love the roses, too. Love the milky way, glad to see it.
Jackie, that Blue Silk was/still is to die for. Hope you guys aren\'t getting too much of this rain.
No blooms from MGS here, but have these to show you. It is just so cold, gray and I have been doing nothing but recall calls again this week. Bah! We got water in the basement east side, keep telling Joe we just need to build up an inside retaining wall with soil in it and use it for growing area already to catch rain water. He isn\'t going for it yet. He was up on a ladder, with a pen light in his mouth, undoing a gutter out front that was plugged up from tree stuff, between breaks of thunderstorms, lightening and wind, and all I could do was stand out in the dark on the front porch to watch him, wish I had a smart phone to video him -so I could show the world what a nut he is. *sigh* smh A guy got struck by lightning in the Walmart parking lot and was on TV talking about it tonight. All I could do was tell Joe, don\'t fall, and be careful! He had that pen light in his mouth for God\'s Sake! Sheese! ( I am still shook up)
Anyway.. here are the pics I have to offer for anything blooming inside..and outside..rose of sharon is INSIDE Desert Rose, jasmin, daffs, blue bells.
I miss you guys, thanks for asking for me, I have been really down in the dumps. I\'ll hop on tomorrow from work if no one is around to watch me like they have been lately. *sigh*