Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Specialty Gardening: SOON I will again have a beautiful flower bed., 4 by psychw2

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright psychw2

In reply to: SOON I will again have a beautiful flower bed.

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of SOON I will again have a beautiful flower bed.
psychw2 wrote:
The peonies were stunning, I managed to time putting in a short green wire fence in JUST before the buds were to blooms so all my flower remained upright and beautiful. Pic #3 is today but #5 is when they were bloom, see how that fence disappears? I LOVE it, invisible support! (Looking from house out to road) The green fence is still in place, you can make it out behind the toad (cookie jar from thrift store).

I sprayed a wasp killer in the corner under the eve of my roof and did major damage to one of my clematis. That is what is all brown along the window side of the first clematis. #1, & 2, from road to house, #2 is taken in front of the picket to get closer. I missed taking the picture of the full flush this year. The damaged one will be OK next year but sure ugly damage for this year. Oh well..

One of my returning dahlias is already almost 3 feet tall and has buds! Am I a LUCKY gardener or what! You can't really tell it apart from the Knock out rose it is next to.

#4 is just to document before I REALLY go crazy and rip off a lot of wisteria and flower plum.

This message was edited May 29, 2016 5:58 PM