Communities > Forums

Image Copyright bromishy

In reply to: Aussie Broms in 2016

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Aussie Broms in 2016
bromishy wrote:
Hi Everyone!

Well the doc told me today I have Tonsillitis which would explain why I have been feeling so crappy all this time, coupled with an ear ache/infection and migraine so I am feeling on top of the world at the moment he he. The Girls have not left my side today and I spent most of the day sleeping on the couch curled up beside me.

Teresa pleased to hear you liked the recent Neo. NOID pictures I posted, sometimes I wish I new their names but adore then never the less.

I too am a sucker for purple broms as purple is my favourite colour.

Our Girls are very fussy with their dog dry food and we get them the really healthy stuff from the Pet Burn and you can really tell the difference in their coat and just the way it agrees with their body; we ran out the other day and gave them some other stuff for one night and it did not agree with them; but they are back on their normal stuff now and much happier.

The work you did in your garden looks fantastic, so neat and tidy and I adore the pictures of your pretty white flowers; is this your favourite colour in the garden, really pretty indeed all the white would be everywhere?

Nev great to see you posting here again and successfully loading pictures too of all your beautiful Neoregelias. Lovely pictures you posted of Neo. \'Apricot Nectar\' and all the different colour changes it goes through in it\'s life. Yes Nev I am a sucker for purple broms and the one\'s you posted above are truly breathtaking; Ashanti and Blackout x concentrica really captured my attention. Neo. \'Prince of Darkness\' below is a pup I got off a pup you sent me a couple of years ago that has produced 3 or 4 nice pups since and a credit to you.

Great to hear you got in touch with Brian and hope he drops in to have a chat with us all sometime soon; I would imagine his shade house would be over flowing by now with heaps of beautiful bromeliads and it will be great to get an update on what he has been up to all this time.

Anyway time to get dinner on; having silverside tonight with mash potatoes and steamed veggies and then off to bed early as I had a rough nights sleep last night and could do with a bit more sleep.

Take Care & Happy Gardening!

Trish

Pic 1 - Neo. \'Grace\'
Pic 2 - Neo. \'Heart Music\' x \'Concentrica\'
Pic 3 - Neo. \'Prince of Darkness\'
Pic 4 - Neo. \'Dirty Gerty\'