Morning Glories: Morning Glories 2015 #12, 4 by joeswife

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright joeswife

In reply to: Morning Glories 2015 #12

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Morning Glories 2015 #12
joeswife wrote:
Dear Jackie, Please do not start me a begonia, I will just kill it :P I get much enjoyment from looking at others begonias.. :D
Helena that is a beautiful Blue silk and Love the passion vine, mine is smothered in mgs so now I know to keep it free..
Joe and I went for a walk tonight, I was outback cutting down rogue vines from the fence.. the dogs to the north of me pulled down the madame galen trumpet vine in the northwest corner, the whole top half of it was tangled with sweet autumn clematis, morning glorys and sweet pea, now it is all on their side of the yard everywhere, so I told Joe just go ahead and cut it back, they can clean up that mess in their yard. we had two inches of hard rain while I was in kc so everything is laid down and catty wompus anyway.. I think I am done with the gardens ... :P
we have not even started on cleaning the basement for the plants, I told Joe we need to bring some stuff inside before we leave for Buffalo, no one here to take care of it outside this year.. the second pic is the before the dog attack in that corner back there.. I will take a pic tomorrow of the left overs from them.. my gaura is huge out front... I had no idea how big it would get from a few seeds I found out in the country.. it occupies a large area on the south east side and was covered with honey bees the other day.. it over powers the rose of sharon! last pic is how tall it was before I cut it back a few weeks earlier.. it was as tall as the house! out in the country, it must have gotten mowed in the ditches,,, now I know.. LOL