Photo by Melody

Mid-South Gardening: 2015: May it be healthy and fulfilling!!, 2 by kjuddy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright kjuddy

In reply to: 2015: May it be healthy and fulfilling!!

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of 2015:  May it be healthy and fulfilling!!
kjuddy wrote:
Geez looks like all of you are busy busy. Ken love the flower pics. Charlotte I have some daffs coming up as well. That is just exciting to see anything out there. I'm not sure how much spring gardening I'll be able to do but hopefully enough to enjoy the season.

As most of you probably know I am 3.5 weeks into a broken arm so typing has been a trial but I have got it down to a science now. Just have to learn to type a bit differently:) The arm thing has meant I haven't gotten to do much of anything unless you consider sitting around with ice on your arm after work 'doing' something.

I did manage to take a very few photos last weekend. First one is of the seed head on an ornamental grass, then a reflection shot of a planter and the trees in my pond. and finally the grands were all over for family game night and constructed this teepee with minimal help from their fathers - interesting to see them working together on it. And the last one is of course the xray PROVING that I'm now a bionic woman:)

Hope all of you are avoiding the flu and are getting ready for spring!