Happy Birthday RJ

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

Have a good one!

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Make it a wonderful day - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(Kim) Philadelphi, PA(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday ^_^

Mérida, Yucatán, Mexico(Zone 11)

Feliz Cumpleaños RJ, have a wonderful birthday.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Happy Birthday (And many more......) Randy! Hope it was a good one!

Jeanne

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ahhhh Randy...I missed it...hope your day was a glorious one!!!

Thumbnail by Chantell
Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Hey Randy!!! Just got back from Bali and haven't caught my breath yet, but wanted to say "happiest of birthdays!!!" I have so much to tell everyone...Bali is incredible!!!! I will post some other pics as soon as I get them sorted out, but for now...guess which one is the monkey...

Thumbnail by Islandshari
Keaau, HI

Wow Shari! Those are the most amazing long tailed puppies I've ever seen! Can they open the refridgerator by themselves? Great picture of yourself!

Happy Birthday Randy!

Keaau, HI

Here's photos of wildlife from the National Park:

This is a Francolin.

Thumbnail by Metrosideros
Keaau, HI

This is Stenogyne scrophularioides, "Mohihi", a rare mint which only occurs in the National Park and a few declining lava flows on Mauna Loa.
The yellow-green flowers are distinctive of this species!

Keaau, HI

This orange-red variety was found at about 5,000 ft. elevation along Mauna Loa Road.

Keaau, HI

Sorry, that photo didn't show good color.

Here is orange 'ohi'a to make up for it! This plant is located at the Dept. of Natural Resources Baseyard in Hilo on Kilauea Road.

Aloha, Dave

Keaau, HI

And here is the other one

Hau'oli la hanau!

Miami, FL(Zone 10a)

Aloha,

There you go, teasing us with all those wonderful plants! How about some seeds for distribution?

I agree with LariAnne, very pretty plant's Dave and I like that Francolin......neat bird!

Happy Belated Birthday RJ!

Richland, MI(Zone 5b)

Happy belated birthday, Randy! Hope you had a wonderful celebration, and many more to come!

Shari, welcome home! A beautiful picture of you!

Dave, great pictures, plants and birds!

Hugs,
Alexandra

Thumbnail by goofybulb
Keaau, HI

The 'Ohi'a trees are starting to produce seed, but, it is rare to get a color variation. Even if the seeds of a yellow or orange flowering tree are planted, chances are they will all have red flowers.
I will make a post when the seeds are ripe on the trees. I'd be glad to send some to whomever wishes.

Aloha, Dave

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Thankyou everyone! it only took me a 1/2 week to find it! LOL

Dave, are you trying answer my question before I ask them! lol

I'm glad I belong with my DG Family!

'But Ya Are Blanche!'
http://www.chron.com/commons/persona.html?newspaperUserId=rjudd&plckPersonaPage=BlogViewPost&plckUserId=rjudd&plckPostId=Blog%3arjuddPost%3a0e17ec7d-6fc6-4953-85a8-d75eac9058f8&plckController=PersonaBlog&plckScript=personaScript&plckElementId=personaDest

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.