Happy Birthday to Kubileya!

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday to you! May your flowers be many and your weeds be few.

Thumbnail by ladygardener1
Crozet, VA

Happy Birthday, Kubi. Thanks for posting this Lady. Lady, please describe the picture you posted. The blooms look like Dianthus, but I am not sure. Whatever they are, they are certainly gorgeous.

Ruby

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Yep, those are dianthus, and beauties to boot!

Happy Birthday, Ladygardener - may you have a year filled with love, peace and happiness!

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Ruby, Good morning. They are Sweet Williams in the dianthus family. One of my mom's favorites, and old fashion flower. It was a free plant after I bought 3 other perennials last year.

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Aw, thanks guys. We just got home from a lovely kid-free afternoon and we're going out to the movies tonight. And Dan is baking me a cake!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Happy birthday, Kubi!!

Thumbnail by hart
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Many Happy Returns! Ric and Holly
Oops, I forgot the flowers.

This message was edited Jun 6, 2009 8:00 PM

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Once again, Many Happy Returns! Ric & Holly

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday! No kids, movies, and a cake - glad you are having a good one :-) Terri

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hope you had a wonderful day!!!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy day to start a happy year!

(jen, is that a Happy Returns?)

Thumbnail by sallyg
Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday!! Hope you're continuing to celebrate through the weekend and into the coming week! :-)

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I always thought it was a Stella De Oro, but a true Stella is a dwarf, Happy Returns is more bright yellow this is more orange/yellow, now I have to do some research.

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy birthday (beautiful weekend to celebrate!).

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Oops, missed this thread! My apologies - Happy Belated Birthday - sounds like you had a great day :)

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Eeeek...me too! Hope your day was an amazing one!!!

Thumbnail by Chantell
Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Kubileya! Sounds like a lovely day. Hope we get to see photos of Dan's masterpiece!

Thumbnail by stormyla
Mechanicsville, MD

Happy belated B-day!! I hope it was a great one.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Happy belated from south Jersey!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Thanks again, everyone! It was a really nice day. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of Dan's cake :-( But it was good! German chocolate, yummmmm.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

HA--chocolate cake usually doesn't last long enough for a picture here either!
Hope your strawberry Spinach is coming along. They were such frail seedlings, but mine have now taken off in the ground. Does taste like spinach.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.