Realize this isn't the "prayer forum" but...

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

If you all would keep my dad, "Harry," in your prayers I'd appreciate it. His PCP knew his stuff and stopped a pending heart attack last Friday. He was transferred to Fairfax today and will have the procedure (thru the groin) that will let them know what's going on. I appreciate any and all prayers...
Hugs!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Don't forget to keep any eye out for my SIL, Chantell. Do you know when they'll be doing the procedure?

Sending lots of prayers and hugs.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

I believe 1PM...thank you SO much

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I'll be keeping him (and you) in my thoughts & prayers.

*HUGS*

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Prayers for your Dad and big hugs for you :)

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Means the world to me thank you...each of you...will post when I hear from my mom or sis

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Oh Chantell, My thoughts will be with you. I've had a few of those scares with both my parents. They both have pacemakers and Dad has an artifical valve. They are doing great now, just unbeleivable what modern medicine can do these days.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Thank you Holly!! That's more then reassuring...
Jill had a good idea - here's the link to the prayer forum post: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/993921/

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

In my prayers

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Thank you, Jen...
Finally got a hold of my mother (whew!)...they've put a stint in - said 2 others (got to get the correct terms - probably arteries) needed to be watched...being discharged tomorrow...thank you ALL so VERY much!!
Hugs!!!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

C- thinking of you. Mom got a couple of stents few yrs ago, and they are still working fine, plus new improved everything is always in the works.

Mechanicsville, MD

Chantell,

One of my friends just went through the exact procedure with her mom. It took her mom about a month to get back to normal but she is feeling great now. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family for a speedy recovery for your dad.

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Chantell, Hugs coming your way. Thank goodness he got to a doctor in time and had things looked at and taken care of. So many ignore symptoms till it is to late.
Medicine has come a long way since I worked in a cath lab many moons ago. There are a lot of folks walking around with those stints.
Give your dad a gentle high 5 for me.

Shenandoah Valley, VA

I'm so glad to hear everything went so well, Chantell. That was fast work too.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Discharge tomorrow! That does sound as though things went very well. Hope your day is Rosy! Ric

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Just got home from seeing him....OH HAPPY DAY!!! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7a)

Chantell,

Belated, but extremely sincere, good wishes and prayers for your father's continued recovery back to good health! I know you all must be thrilled that things have gone so well.

I can feel your relief from here!!! HUGS, Barb

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ya'll are amazing (not that I didn't know THAT already). Thank you so much!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.