Theme - May Magic

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Those music notes are really elegant and fragile in appearance, but what a nice addition to an arrangement. Thanks for bringing us up to speed on them as they are new to me.
Dianne now that I see it without, I don't care for it as much. I never was much for rules more of what my eye beholds and I like it in there to give a more parallel effect to all that height. Course what do I know?

South, TX

I haven't noticed birds eating the berries, Sue. Maybe the birds in this area don't like them as much as yours. Or maybe I haven't noticed. They aren't a weed for sure. You don't see that many.

Sacramento, CA(Zone 9a)

Terri - I am always on the lookout for new flowers - LoL. My main criteria is that they come back every year without any help on my part.

I think I like the arrangement with the additional leaves too. I have no clues as to the rules either, Candee. I can tell when my arrangements don't look right, but don't always know why.

Sue - yes, it is winter at Christmas here. I find it amazing that the red hot pokers have varieties that bloom at such different times of the year. I have one that is blooming now - only one sad bloom, but still a bloom.

Christchurch, New Zealand

arrangement at work, I swapped wilted pink carnations for recycled red ones...
take two arrangements past their use by date & presto change-o, one new arrangement.
Does that count as magic? :)

Thumbnail by dalfyre
Christchurch, New Zealand

wave magic wand over wilted red carnations & voila...

the white daisies are from the garden at work.

Thumbnail by dalfyre
london England, United Kingdom

Sue, love the alterations!! It wasn't a rule, but just a thought, an observation, no biggie!
dalfyre, two magical arrangements Thank you!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.