Bec and Chantell - more carnations, real cheap

Shenandoah Valley, VA

I went by Springtime Garden in Front Royal today - Chantell, that's the place where you got your stocks last year. She had oodles of carnations, $1.25 per plant, in white, red, pink or yellow. Lots of other perennials and annuals, including the stocks. Annuals were all $1.25 per pack too. Trying to remember what other perennials. Foxgloves, English daisies, gaillardia, hollyhocks (the ones she sells really are perennials and not biennials), lupins, basket of gold, coneflowers but just the standard ones, oriental poppies, perennial bachelor's buttons - lots more but I can't remember them all. Lots of herb plants too.

The Mushroom and Wine Festival, sorry the Wine and Craft Festival is Saturday May 16 (week from Saturday) if you're looking for an excuse for a trek to FR. Or just let me know if you need me to get you some.

http://wineandcraftfestival.com/Vendors/vendors.htm

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Excellent prices - especially for perennials :-)

Shenandoah Valley, VA

She has really nice plants too.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ugh...just saw this...are they open on Sundays and if so do you know what time till? I have to take DD #3 back up to Linden on Sunday...

Shenandoah Valley, VA

I'm thinking they're not but why not call and find out? If they're closed, if you tell me what you want we could get Joyce to pick it up for you on Friday or Saturday. We'll be out grocery shopping on Sunday but she could leave the plants on her back patio for you. She lives just a few blocks from Springtime, maybe five or six blocks.

I could get Joyce to call and check the hours too if you want. It's not a local call for me.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

I'll call them...but just found out that DD request her dad to drive her home. Sweet girl!! Said "mom" shouldn't have to be driving on mom's day....LOL Gotta love her!!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Awwww, sweet girl. I forgot this Sunday is Mothers' Day.

I'm hoping to get to Mom's sometime soon. We could meet you there or just leave them at her house for you to pick up.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

You are so sweet Diane - I'm still in Manasass most Sat's so that would work well if not too much a pain for you...although I just got a job in that might require me heading up that way Sunday after all...sheesh!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Just let me know if you want to do. It's still no problem to have Joyce pick some up if they're closed on Sunday.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.