I bought more huecheras today

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Oh my southern comfort is almost 27inches across and 13 inches tall! Thanks for asking. It has grown so much since last summer when I planted it. Ronna

Thumbnail by gardenlady123
Bensenville, IL(Zone 5a)

Thanks Ronna - Wow, that one's going to get big. I have spots to fill in, so will have to find a large spot. Mine have already grown alot still in the pots!

Agawam, MA(Zone 6a)

Went away for the weekend and purchased more Heucheras-'Dolce Licorice' (just beautiful), 'Southern Comfort' (cute little plug), 'Citronelle' (replace one that died-slugs ate the roots), 'Bronze Wave' (forgot I had one-don't mind having two), and 'Saturn' ( pretty large flowers for a Heuchera-can't wait to see next year). Finaly stopped raining for a while in MA.
Debbie

Athens, PA

Debbie

can you please post a picture of Dolce Licorice?

Agawam, MA(Zone 6a)

Will do.
Debbie

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Oh I want to go shopping so bad. But other things are "wanting" my money!!! Daughter is getting married! So have to lay off the for the summer. But other daughter getting married next year! Mom! At least they are a year apart. Ronna

Agawam, MA(Zone 6a)

carolyn22, I posted a picture of Dolce Licorice on my thread Summer & New Heuchera pictures. It is my favorite of the new ones I just purchased.

gardenlady123, I shouldn't go shopping. I can't seem to help my self. Congradulations on your forth coming weddings.

Debbie

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Thanks, Debbie I know what you mean so heard to say no when the plants are all calling your name. Please take me home! I seen the photos on the other thread very nice. Ronna

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

I got a georgeous Alabama sunset!!! Wow is it huge. Put it by my huge ligularias! Ronna

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.