Help Put the "RE" back into my ReBloomers . .

Beaver Falls, PA(Zone 6a)

You're welcome, figero52! I hope I explained things well.

Elizabethtown, Fast Forward has been a blooming machine in my yard. I received it from a fellow DG'er (thanks Mit), and it bloomed twice the next year and again this spring. And it's increased so quickly. I have a nice sized clump already. It should be lovely again in the fall.

Linda

Thumbnail by Igrowinpa
San Diego, CA(Zone 10a)

Thank you Linda and Roni. Your pictures are gorgeous and I have just added 2 new iris for my wishlist to buy thus fall. Marty

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Thanks for the lists. It really help me up in the Far North. I will let you know If any of mine rebloom here.

Beaver Falls, PA(Zone 6a)

I have seen my first rebloom stalks coming up. I was closing the drapes last evening and spotted one on Sugar Blues. It seems that it hasn't been that long that it was blooming in the spring! I will be looking through the beds to see if there are any other showing up yet.

Linda

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

Oh man! I probably won't see any this year as I moved them from being scattered throughout the garden to in one location. The move will probably set them back.

R.

Raleigh, NC

for those of y'all that are not members of the AIS, there is a reblooming iris society as well, with a website. the AIS website is www.irises.org

if you go there, you'll find the info for the rebloomers folks.

been off-line for nearly 10 weeks. just got home from vacations to PA, NY, and VA and am now sneaking onto other family members' 'puters to sneak in here. LOL

an iris that really surprised me with it's rebloom is Double Shot. it was a bonus from Suttons, and the very first year it rebloomed but the branching was so tight you couldn't see the flowers. the 2nd year it rebloomed, normally, from mid September all the way until frost. the 3rd year it rebloomed from late August all the way to Thankgiving, and I cut a stalk for my Thanksgiving table! we are zone 7A, almost to 7B. Due to lack of sun, not many rebloom for me.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.