Happy Birthday Irisloverdee !!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelburne Falls, MA(Zone 5a)

Oh dear! Sorry I missed it! Happy Belated, Dee! Glad it was great!

Lebanon, OR

I find personally with the SA iris you need to take at slight angel and upward in order to see the horns..

Great shot

Thank you Boojum

Owasso, OK(Zone 6b)

and you can see the bug on the fall

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Bonjon that is a beatiful shot and Iris.

Santa Ynez, CA

Happy be-lated Birthday Dee... Doctor No

Thumbnail by makj
Lebanon, OR

Thank you Makj

Today is warm and sunny, transplanted and started some plants that are different I THINK:)? Scared Inca Flower...started 10 of them so lets hope some take. I have the mother plant..got my fuchsias in the baskets, but still staying in the greenhouse, came in and cleaned the refrig and the rest of the house, now for outside in the sun:)

D

Winnsboro, TX

I must have slept right through this one.

Happy Be-lated birthday my iris loving friend. May your fields be full of blooms and your gardens be weed free.
Love Ya, Marian

P.S. I need some lessons on how to use these winged weeders. Mine are in the tool shed next to all the other tools I don't like or use. Like a ding bat I ordered two different sizes so I'd have what I needed to work with. It may very well be that my weeds are so big (remember everything is bigger in TEXAS) that it would be impossible to us on them. LOL

I hope you got everything you wanted for your birthday!

Lebanon, OR

Tip the winged weeder at 75% angel and use the tip when the big weeds of TX get to them, as I dig up rye grass clumps with it unless the grass got to big and thistle if too big will paint on roundup.

D

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Oh, I can't wait until I get mine then, the rye grass clumps are calling. Dang things.

Raleigh, NC

been told mine's been shippped, can't wait.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

I ordered mine to be delivered to the store, and it's to be there Wednesday. Supposed to rain until then anyway.

Raleigh, NC

now where was it just posted that rainy days are God's gift to gardeners so the housework gets done?

Lebanon, OR

Here we are to get up to 80 between M-W and then rain again Th thru S.

Darn rain.

D

Lebanon, OR

A gardener a true gardener that is true statement.

During the summer it is really hard for me to clean the house, because if not digging, trimming, planting, cleaning, shipping, I do need some rest..

The house can wait.

D

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

No housework to do here. It's just Russ and I, and we have hardly been in the house lately. So it might be book reading time.

Wow, that's hot already, Dee. We are just in the 50s.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

We cross posted, Dee. Yes the house can wait, we all do need rest.

Raleigh, NC

Amazon delivered the AHS's Plant Propagation book yesterday. Spent the afternoon in the ER instead of housework during drizzle. think I'll read myself to sleep.

had 5 open today while I was busy. gotta go look at them tomorrow.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.