Happy Birthday Irisloverdee !!!!!!!!!!!!

Robertsville, MO(Zone 5b)

Wishing you a very happy day!!!!!!!!!!!

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday, Denise!! Hope your day is filled with all your favorite things:))
Bev

South Hamilton, MA

Happy Birthday--should have had a D-mail about it if I had known.

Nashville, TN(Zone 7a)

Have a GREAT birthday!!

Pylesville, MD(Zone 6b)

Happy Dee

Hoping you get rain so you can really trash that knee
LOL
A

Owasso, OK(Zone 6b)

A bouquet for you on your birthday, Dee
Bedford Lilac, have 11 open, still some to go.

Have a wonderful day

rose

Thumbnail by Gabriel25
Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Have a great birthday. Hope you feel better so you can enjoy it more, and do something fun.

Boast

Thumbnail by pollyk
springfield area, MO(Zone 5b)

Happy birthday !
:)

Lebanon, OR

Thank you all. Now if all the cats would have loved me and thought about me, but no every 15 min, they clawed the carpet or climbed on me to go so now I am UP for the day.

D

Who is suppose to have sun today and that would be a wonderful gift.

Houghton Lake, MI(Zone 4b)

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day and don't have to work too hard.

Thumbnail by Mshadow
Cherryvale, KS

Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! You belong in a zoo, and your mother does too. For having a monkey like you!! LOL A little Kansa ditty!! pic Obsidian Love & Kisses from Kansas!!

Thumbnail by NickysIris
Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

NickyBIF you are a nut, but we love you! Around here it goes ---happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. You look like a monkey and you act like one too.

Kansas City, MO

Dee,
I want to wish you a very special birthday. I can tell from the messages before mine that it will be one to remember for sure,, for any number of reasons!! LOL
May you feel blessed and enjoy all those things that it took your years to build. May you enjoy all those things that only wisdom knows. Even when your body rebels may you stay strong and hopeful in spirit to overcome all obstacles.

God bless you, sweet lady, as you bring joy to so many..

your friend,

K

Lebanon, OR

Polly and all

My big bright Birthday gift was receiving the Shim. iris from Carol

Okagami
Shiryukyo
Gubinjin
Ryugan was the bonus

What could be better they are soaking and will be tomorrow.

D

(Taylor) Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Happy Birthday Dee!

historic blooming today on your birthday:
sunset sky:

Thumbnail by seedpicker_TX
Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Many Happy birthdays, Denise. May you have many beautiful iris to help your yr. be a good one.

Maxine

Thumbnail by Maxine
Tomah, WI

Denise, Wishing you the Best Birthday Ever!!!!!!!! All the Best!!!!!!!!

Becky

Owasso, OK(Zone 6b)

Couldn't resist another for your birthday.
Took this about an hour ago, as you can see, sun is shining bright, but supposed to have thunderstorms again tomorrow. Enjoying it while I can.

This is Lemon Pop

Thumbnail by Gabriel25
Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Irisloverdee Happy and Glorious Birthday.Many Happy Blooms.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Got mine too, Dee. Soaking also. I was a little concerned when i got the box at how light it was, but they are very nice, aren't they?

Lebanon, OR

Same here as I had 4 and thought gee light weight...but because she does not send as a moist pack yet they were nice and moist and mine had further to go..I must do mine with the crytals, towels, in plastic or from coast to afraid they would dry out. But hers because they are shipped earlier than mine.

That is the big difference and coming from East to West.

D

Thank you for the super wishes

Raleigh, NC

Happy Birthday Dee! I'm hoping all sorts of awesome wonderful blessings for you today. or a day without pain, that would be good too.

this should look familiar - I found the photos from Snowpeak 2007!

Thumbnail by bonjon
Lebanon, OR

Yes, Bonita, does look like my place.

Thank you for helping to make my birthday great.

D

Hebron, KY

Happy Birthday, Denise!

Marilyn

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Dee, what is the name of the Iris that Bonjon posted of yours?
Love the coloration of this iris.
Could you ship it with the rest of my order and I will pay you with pay pal as soon as I know the amount.

Hope you enjoyed your birthday and did something that you loved.

Maxine

Peachland B.C., BC(Zone 5a)

Belated birthday wishes and may every day be as good as yesterday

Lynn

Lebanon, OR

Maxine, need last name as shame on me I can remember alot but not all the customers first and last name...SORRY just call me old

It is Color My World.

D

Lebanon, OR

thank you DG friends, each and every one of you helped to make my day alot nicer.

I got several wonderful gifts and some were not a gift in hand but a gift of heart.

D

Raleigh, NC

Ahhhh - well, as Dee knows, I was just learning to take mass quantity of iris photos and didn't know all the procedures I should use. she was surprised I took them so fast that day two years ago.

now let's find another goody and see if she knows it, from her garden. I just put the last one in the Plant Files for us. hmmmmm maybe I should chose one I'd buy if I knew the name.... LOL

Thumbnail by bonjon
Lebanon, OR

Now that one will have to think on because of the colors, as have many in that color combo..

D

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

Happy Belated Birthday Dee! Sorry I missed your birthday. Hope you had a wonderful day!

Thumbnail by HappyJackMom
Lebanon, OR

I truly did have a great day. Even got my hands dirty weeding.

D

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Happy Belated Birthday Dee! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Sorry I missed your day - I was en-route to the northeast - happy to report all iris in Dad's garden looking good after winter, the SDB's in pots looking pretty good too!

audrey

Thumbnail by mrsj
Lebanon, OR

Super news Audrey)

D

Raleigh, NC

here's another one for you!

Thumbnail by bonjon
North Shore of L. I., NY(Zone 6b)

Happy birthday. Lots of birthdays lately here.

Lebanon, OR

Cajun Cooking and thank you these wishes are near and dear to my heart

D

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

Oh Dee, when the weather warms up here, I will weed with a Hula Hoe from my power chair and NOT get my tender fingers dirty! But, I do remember the days I could get down on my hands and knees and play in the dirt. You would laugh at my gardening tools: one pair of heavy leather gloves, one pair of needle nose pliers (for pulling weeds), my garden shears, a brick hammer (for forcing rocks and soil under bigger rocks to set them in place) and a rubber mallet (to knock those rocks against one another)! Plus 'The Wiz' to dig up those rocks for me. I so wish for warmer weather. So I know the joy of 'playing' in ones garden. Have a marvelous weekend.

Donna

Lebanon, OR

Well Donna this AM it was overcast and chilly now we are receiving the SUN and loving it. Just came in for lunch with a very dirty muddy fanny!

D

Raleigh, NC

Donna, you are MY kind of gardener! LOL

yet another one, and this one, I'm glad you told me about taking the photo from this angle, Dee, because these horns really show up

This message was edited Apr 18, 2009 6:30 PM

Thumbnail by bonjon

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.