Have a Happy Easter!!!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Enjoy your day tomorrow!!!

I sending out this tonight since I may not be able to "hop" in tomorrow. ^_^

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Easter Everyone, may you all have a wonderful day.
Such cute bunnies Jen. Thought I would post one of my own. They are ceramic and I painted this years ago.

This message was edited Apr 12, 2009 9:24 AM

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Shenandoah Valley, VA

What cute bunnies! Happy Easter everyone!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Happy Easter everyone ^_^

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Ditto---hopping by before we go to Mom's for dinner. Lasagne (assembled by church fundraiser, bread, salad , veg and chocolayte of course Glad we have sun! tho chilly

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Easter, Happy Passover, Happy Spring to all!

No matter what you celebrate, I think you might enjoy this. Those of you in the DC area have probably already seen it, but if you haven't gone to the web site to check out the "Top 40", you must do so. It's a HOOT!

Here's a link to the Washington Post's Third Annual Peeps Diorama contest results, which were in today's paper. The winner was great, but there are so many funny and amazingly clever and creative entries here, it's hard to pick just one favorite.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2009/04/10/GA2009041001969.html

PS: You MIGHT have to log in or "register" to see this, but trust me, it's worth it! (You won't get spammed) You can also view the first & second years' worth of contest winners and entries.

Barb

Thumbnail by DaylilyDiva219
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Incredibly creative--I didn't have to log in, just figure out to click a button on the bottom for next image or autoplay, and to read the titles at left

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7a)

sallyg,

Glad you were able to do it w/o logging in - I didn't know how that would work.

Sorry, guess I could have explained how to be able to see them, in more detail. And I also should have mentioned the 15-second ad that comes on first.

Anyway, weren't they amazing? Each and every one was worth a good look for all the little touches, and a good laugh!

Barb

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.