I'm having a baby...part 2

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

We came from here and we're due any day now!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/916402/

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Wrong link on the other thread my dear friend. I think you have baby brain!!!

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Yes Marie, I just noticed and fixed it for her. She is not in her right mind at the moment, but that's ok, we forgive her. :-))

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

You have to forgive anyone with babybrain!!!

No. San Diego Co., CA(Zone 10b)

Especially grandmababybrain!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thank goodness you're here for me...no telling what I'll do next!!!!

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Good wishes to you and your daughter Louise. What a great experience you have in front of you.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thank you Doss my friend.

Long Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Louise...dear....you're having a very severe blonde moment ! LOL
Try to keep up, ok?

Well, how did the test go? The suspense is killing me!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thanks MIke, my dear, dear friend! I am keeping it up the blonde moments quite well...I dyed my hair a few months ago to a dark brown and it came back just as blonde as I ever was...I REALLY am blonde!
The test went well Kathleen, baby is fine and she's just having little contractions...it shouldn't be too much longer...that's what I keep telling myself!

Oh, good. That's what I wanted to hear. Now I can go to sleep tonight. Rest well yourself.

k

Long Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Looks like an Easter Baby is on it's way !

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

We'll see Mike!
Thanks Kathleen.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

How mama doing today, Louise??? And you? Continued prayer for God's timing and blessing...

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

well, good sign that she is having those mini contractions, they do help get everything going. I hope she has a short labor .....well, not so short that she can't get her epidural (if she is having one).

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Just noticed that weegy hasn't posted since 8:30 last night...I wonder if baby is on the way?

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Nope not yet...been to our nephew's t-ball game. Sure hope it's soon but in the best timing.
Tootsie, she does want an epidural.
Thanks so much everyone!-

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Wellllllllllllllll....how are "we" doing??? No Easter egg hatched it would appear?

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

She is holding out that's for sure. This is just making me more and more anxious.
She sees the dr. today and another stress test tomorrow...keep your fingers crossed she's dilated to 4 and they admit her today!

Here's the guesses on birth day and wieght: (I was banking on the 9th and 7lbs 5 oz.)

Kathleen April 12 7 lbs 10 oz.
SW April 10 7 lbs 11 oz
Synda April 9 6 lbs 13 oz
Arlene April 13 7 lbs 9 oz
Donna April 14 6 lbs 14 oz
Chantell April 7 7 lbs 8 oz
CaSue April 11 7 lbs 2oz
Desert Pirate April 8 7lbs 1 oz
Redtootsiepop April 15 7 lbs 3 oz

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

Oh Baby Baby !

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

Well, Arlene's looking good for the date, but Donna still has a chance. I'll just have to settle for the weight.

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

It's like herding cats, K.

(reference from old thread)

I knew there was a reason I don't have cats (besides the allergy)! LOL

Menifee, CA(Zone 9a)

You can't herd cats, well, you can, but it might be dangerous. You have to appeal to their base interests! LOL! Good practice for having kids.
Still waiting with great anticipation to hear of Emma's imminent arrival.
Still sending positive vibes your way!
WIB,
SW

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

Okay,weege...tell Andrea to tell Emma that it's time. We're all tappin' our fingers and toes out here....LOL....

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Everything I have is tapping! I know, I know Sherry, the waiting is got to be the worst. She is dilated to 2 cm as of yesterday and if Emma still refuses to be here by Friday, they'll induce at 8 A.M the original due date! Off to the hospital with Andrea today for another stress test!
Thank you SW, glad you're back!
I will let you all know as soon as I can when the little monkey gets here.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ahhh tell DD SEE - you're already 1/5 of the way "there" - tell her to get into the squat position when she's got those Braxton Hick (sp?) contractions going on - isn't comfortable but gravity with work with her that way...

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I don't think if she gets in the squat position she'll be able to get back up!! I'll certainly tell her Chantell.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Oh simply sing: "Lean on me - when you're not strong...I'll be your strength...to help you carry on...." to her when that happens...

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Louise, the waiting is killing us ! Hurry up Emma ! We want to see your sweet little face.

Tomorrowww....tomorrowww, I'll love you tomorrowww....Emma is only a day awayyyy. lol

BTW, my date is tomorrow!! tee hee

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

LOL Donna! Both Chantell gave me songs to sing...one today and one when she's in labor! Thanks!
Hi Rodica!

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

You're a day behind Donna, today is your day.

Oh man, I thought I guessed the 15th. :-) Looks like I will have to find another song....like....

Hang down your head Donna Brickman, hang down your head and cry!! Boo hoo.
Oh, but wait, the day is not over with yet, RIGHT? lol

Louise, we are trying our darndest to keep you occupied so you won't sit alone waiting.

BTW, is darndest a word? :-)

Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

I think it will be on 16th or 17th for sure! lol....

Wait and see the water broke!

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

Of course it is Donna. It's like in the old Art Linkletter show, and don't tell me that's before your time.

Long Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Art WHO ???

Just kidding.

Come on Emma, Emma come on...
Oh, wait, that was Hang on Sloopy! I'll go back to sleep now.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

You are all so funny!!!
The non stress test today was good, Emma is not having any problems...Andrea will be induced Friday at 8:00 for sure, which is the 17th, the original due date. She's having no significant contractions and Chantell, I told her to squat with the Braxton Hicks contractions and she said she had heard that! I was sure someone here said they were sticking to the original due date....did I miss anyone?
You've all been such good sports...all the players will get a consolation iris.
We still have the contest going for the weight of Emma!
Hugs to you all. (Back now to walking the floor!)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.